Three Phase includes four wires such as one neutral as well as three conductors.
Three Phase units are constant which is one of the biggest differences between single and three phase units.
Benefits of having a Three Phase UPS unit is:
- Less security risks for company
- Less labor treatment costs
- Efficiency of conductor is greater
- Facility to run high power loads
- Ideal for loads larger than 1000 watts
Three Phase units are most used for mobile towers, data centers, aircraft’s or ships.
If you would like to hear more about single phase UPS units, call or email lorbel today. If you would like to purchase any of our single phase units, email us for a quote. Also, don’t forget to check out our store for our single phase UPS’s and more!