Human beings have no control over natural calamities. We often encounter incidences of power failure in unfavorable natural conditions. But sometimes it happens due to mechanical failure or due to human error. Whether power outage happens for a long span or short, entrepreneurs have to bear the loss of downtime. Therefore UPS power supplies or battery backup power systems are essential for running your business, whether small or large, as well as to protect your systems from damage.
1. To save data loss: In the middle of your work if the system goes off suddenly, what will happen, especially when you haven’t saved your work? From data loss to system damage – Won’t the penalty expenditure be too much? Therefore UPS support in your system will give you ample time to save your work. Besides, your business will be protected from system damage and data loss.
2. To escape down time: Systems consume heavy load of power, so during downtime you need to have strong support of UPS power supplies to make them run stably for longer to save downtime. Though the investment may seem to be bit costly, which is true actually, it is essential for a progressive environment.
3. To protect your data center and server rooms: These are the most sensitive and crucial units of any organization. Without proper server network, the workforce functioning of any business will come to a seize. Additionally, data center is the place where each and every data related to your business are stored. All information have been accumulated after years of effort and not an easy task to recollect. What if the data center breaks down? So, protect your data center with UPS power supplies.
4. To prevent security breach: Hackers are waiting outside for a chance to commit theft by breaching your server. If your confidential data are stolen, you are no longer safe – they can be misused in any form without even your knowledge. Sometimes, the damage becomes too hard to recover from. Yes, you guessed right, we are taking about financial losses. Moreover, your server can be infected by spywares, malicious viruses etc. UPS system support ensures best functioning of systems in any organization and protects them from such threats.
The top 5 benefits of UPS systems that every entrepreneur must know are
1. Interruption-free power
When the normal power supply goes off, UPS system immediately restores power and provides you with electricity absolutely break-free. Most importantly, it gives power support in between the time mains power fails and the generator starts up. You become secured from any kind of interruption and the risks of data loss also comes into zero.
2. Surge protection
Surge protection is one of the most crucial things any organization must ensure about. A UPS system constantly checks the incoming voltage and spots any surges or spikes during outages. In unfriendly situations, the UPS switches in AC power and prevents the spike from passing on the devices connected to it.
3. Power shifts
Power shifts can severely damage electronic devices. UPS systems safeguard your equipment in cases of power shifts. The controlling power of UPS systems against voltage instability generates you a stable power.
4. Opportunity to backup essential data
If your systems are given battery backup power support, in occurrences of power outage your workforce will get a window to save their work. There will also be a duration to complete the unfinished work.
Multiple time productivity loss is thousands time more than investing in power backup supply. More will be the cost of data recovery. Installation of a UPS keeps your workstations up and running. This is especially important if you are working to a deadline, if you’re working on sensitive data/information, and many more scenarios.
If you are confused about which UPS to buy and where to look for best options, you can pay a visit to Lorbel store. You will get best quality battery and UPS systems in good price.
A secured and protected atmosphere is necessary for the growth of any business. So, hurry up! Pick the right battery backup power system for your organization to make the work process smoother.